Nine contract post offices will be open on the Veterans Day holiday Thursday.
Postal Services in addition to dispatch and processing of pre-paid Priority Mail will be available on Thursday, Nov. 11. at the following locations:
*“Get Your Paint On” located at 3398 Forum Blvd in The Forum shopping center located east of I-75 on the north side of Colonial Blvd. in Fort Myers. Hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
* “Sun Harvest Citrus” located at 14810 Metro Pkwy. Fort Myers. Hours are 9 am to 6 pm.
* “Alico Self Storage” located at 7600 Alico Rd, Fort Myers. Hours are 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
* “The Shell Factory” located at 2787 Tamiami Trail, N Ft Myers. Hours are 9 am to 6 pm.
* “Two for $1 Cards” located at 13971 N Cleveland Ave, N. Ft Myers. Hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
* “Cedeno Plaza” located at 307 N Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral. Hours are 9 am to 6 pm.
* “Sip N Send”, located at 2517 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral. Hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
* “Shipping & Mailing” located at 838 Neopolitan Way, Naples. Hours are 8:45 am to 4:45 pm.
* “Paradise Card Shop” located at 13500 Tamiami Trail N. Hours are 8 am to 6 pm.
Pre-paid Priority Mail shipments can be deposited at all of the above locations for dispatch and processing on the holiday. Contract post offices provide postal services at postal pricing with no surcharges.
Due to the holiday there will be no mail delivery or collections from blue boxes. Express Mail will not be delivered.
Automated Postal Centers are located at Page Field Post Office, Fort Myers; Cape Coral Central Post Office, Cape Coral; Coco River Post Office, Naples; Vanderbilt Beach Post Office, Naples; Naples Main Post Office, Naples. Addresses for these locations can be obtained from www.usps.com
or by calling 1-800-275-8777. Mail deposited at automated postal centers will be collected and dispatched on the holiday.