The following upcoming public meetings are scheduled in Lehigh Acres monthly. The public is encouraged to attend and participate in local issues.
- Lehigh Acres Community Planning Panel (LACPP) meets on the second Wednesday evening of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Veterans Park Community Center. The architectural review board is a part of the LACPP.
- The Lehigh Community Council meets at 6:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month at Living Waters Christian Fellowship Church at 500 N. Sunshine Blvd. The group discusses local issues and the public is invited to attend.
- The East County Water Control District board (ECWCD) meets at East County Lane, off of Lee Blvd. For a list of meeting dates, which can vary from month to month, call 368-0044. The public is encouraged to attend.
- The Lehigh Acres Fire and Rescue Department meets monthly, usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. at the Microtel Inn Meeting Room on Business Way. Call 239-368-2447 for exact dates and time of meetings.
- If you need street lights on your street, attend the Lehigh Acres Street District Advisory Committee which meets at 1 p.m. at Veterans Park Community Center on the second Friday of each month and is open to the public. Lights are paid through taxes. For times and more information, call Edd Weiner at 954-648-5458.