To the editor:
After reading the Opinion Page, I've decided to share my thoughts on why I won't support Barack Obama in November.
- He'd rather promote his campaign fund raising than to pay tribute to our military and fallen 9/11 Americans.
- He's committed to making the Muslim Brotherhood comfortable with our tax dollars while Americans struggle.
- He's against public prayer of any kind while supporting Muslim prayer rituals.
- He's cut the military budget so deeply that our military are lacking the proper equipment to defend themselves in places like Egypt.
- He's given 2 million dollars to Libya where they've burned the American Flag and murdered our Ambassador. He then told them he's sorry America offended them.
- Hundreds of Americans have served or given their life in support of their country - my husband included; only to have this man refuse to put his hand on the Bible when sworn in and not put his hand over his heart when tribute is given or the national anthem is sung at various events.
- We have not had a budget during his four-year term while 'out of control' spending and supporting other nations has in debited my great-grandchildren.
I will not support Obama with my vote in November.
God Bless America.