State Farm agents Laura Brauch and Teresa Goodlad are gearing up for back to school.
They are collecting school supplies at their offices now through Aug. 26 to help hundreds of families and children in the community.
The following school supplies are needed:
- Notebooks, folders, binders, pens, pencils, colored pencils and markers
- Erasers, rulers, protractors, scissors and crayons
- USB drives, calculators, board eraser solutions and glue sticks
- Paper clips, chart paper, index cards, printing paper and lined paper
All supplies will be donated to Lehigh Community Services.
To make a donation, visit either State Farm office at:
- 3509 Lee Blvd., Suite 1
- 702 Leeland Heights Blvd. W.
Brauch and Goodlad are also encouraging all high schools in Lee County to register for Celebrate My Drive.
By participating, high schools will be able to help promote teen auto safety while having a chance to win valuable grants for their schools.
There will be a total of 100 grants awarded - 10 schools will receive $100,000 and 90 schools will receive $25,000 each - to any public, charter or private high schools.
In addition to the $100,000 grants, the top two schools with the most safe driving commitment votes will also win a school concert by a top performing artist or band.
School administrators and teachers can obtain free valuable teen auto safety tools and register their high schools at:?www.celebratemydrive.com.