The General Woman’s Club of Lehigh Acres scholarship applicant guidelines
The General Woman’s Club of Lehigh Acres, Inc. will be awarding at least five $1,000 scholarships. They will be given out to five single parents with minor children living at home. The applicant must be currently enrolled in continuing education classes at an accredited college, university or technical school. The applicant must be a resident of Lehigh Acres. There is no pre-printed application form, however, you must apply by following the guidelines below.
1. Applicant must be a resident of Lehigh Acres, Florida (send proof of residence i.e. Utility bill/rent receipt, etc.)
2. Applicant must supply the street address, telephone number, and e-mail address, where you can be contacted. (No P.O Box accepted.)
3. Applicant must be a single parent with minor children living at home.
4. Applicant must include the name of College, University or Technical School in which you are currently enrolled and their student ID number. (This is needed to ensure the funds go to the correct account)
5. A brief biography that includes your area of study.
6. Application must be received no later than May 1, 2021, in order to be considered.
7. Awards will be issued on May 21, 2021.
105 Shadow Lakes Drive
Lehigh Acres, FL 33974