The Lehigh Acres Senior Citizens Center upcoming events, which are sponsored by Lehigh Regional Medical Center, include:
- Nov. 15: November birthday lunch and party at 12:30 p.m. Free for members; $7.50 for guests.
- Nov. 15: Horseracing from 1:15-1:30 p.m. Three races for $1.
- Nov. 16: Health Fair from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The public is invited. Free drawings at every vender.
- Nov. 21: Immokalee casino trip at 9:30 a.m. Must sign up in advance. Cost is $20 and includes ride to casino, $30 worth of free play and a $5 food voucher.
- Nov. 27: Meet-N-Eat at 10:30 a.m. Meet at the center and carpool to China Star in Lehigh. You must sign up in advance.
- Nov. 28: Pancake Breakfast at 9:30 a.m. Cost is $1.50 for pancakes or french toast, sausage and coffee.
- Nov. 29: Drs. Breakfast at 9 a.m. Dr. Brava will speak about pulmonary and sleep disorders. Free breakfast provided. Sign up in advance.
- Nov. 29: Movie Day at 1 p.m. Movie will be "Taken." Sign up in advance for free popcorn.
- Nov. 29: Dance with live music from 7-9 p.m. Cost is $4 for members and $5 for non-members.
Join the center for $15 a year. It costs $2 a day for non-members for the center. Special events have other requirements; inquire at the main desk.
Feel free to check us out on our Web site at: www.lehighacresseniorcitizenscenter.com for more information on activities and programs.